Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 2

Friday!!!!

Mas adelante hare que ciertos dias sean especiales, pero por mientras me acomodo sera asi..

This weekend is going to be full of activities. I dont know how i am going to do. I have a lunch with friends on saturday.. and my only problem is that something is wrong with my car, an (ABS) sign appeared and i really dont know what that is. So, ill have to talk to my dad and see if it needs to go to the mechanic and if that happens i really dont think ill have lunch with my friends... :(
If its ok and only needs some fluid, ill be happy, because that lunch is really important, is for a friend thats returning to Argentina and continuing her  studies on jewlery design (how cool is that!!!) 
And for the afternoon i have to step it up with the preparations of the baby shower for a coworker that will be hosted at my house!! it is going to be super fun! has a safari theme and a friend and i worked on the center pieces, and i think we did a great job! (Ill post photos on sunday or monday).

Well i dont want you guys (whomever is reading) to get bored, also on sunday ill do a post on my clothes! im soo excited! i got some things from Faith 21 that i really love!!! have to pick it up tomorrow.. if i ever got the chance!! Wish me luck!! God bless!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You can go to this tutorial: http://myblogmakeover.blogspot.com/2009/08/tutorial-on-how-to-add-post-divider-to.html
    and it will teach you how to add the post dividers. I pretty much just googled how to do everything. I made most of my stuff in photo shop and then saved the pics to photobucket.
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete