Tuesday, October 12, 2010

September Update

I feel soo bad, i know i dont have a lot of time blogging but i didnt want to skip a whole month, but things have been to hectic.

Im going to take you to a bit on what went on.  I was planning on another babyshower, had a crash, had the babyshower, prepared for a tropical depression and planned my babi's bday.

Woow.. lots of stuffed went down... when i was planning for my coworkers babyshower, i had to make some reservations, so thats where my First, big a little incident.. yup a motocycle hit me. No one got hurt, but the motocycle was a little messed up. It consume most of my time, not because it was really bad, but because it was my firt crash... and i was a little shaken. I couldnt sleep and couldnt help feeling bad all the time. I didnt know how i ended paying for both his and my repair. My dad was a little mad at first and then he took over the whole problem and i was a little relieved. Thanks to my dad!!

Moving on to the babyshower, everything went not as i planned, some people are really sad. They dont keep on to their word. But God makes things perfect and we had a relaxed timed


Attendees
Overall the babayshower was a success.

We had a scared with a tropical depression Matthew, we almost flooded, my dad had everthing stored in high places. So for now i am sleeping on a air mattress and in my parents room because my room is full of boxes.

And the most important date was my babi's bday!!!! it was a small family gathering.

My family wishing my babi happy bday!!

us!! :)
well, that is my september update, my bday was on oct. 8 ill try to post some photos!!
God bless!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment