Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chilean Miracle and my bday!

I know i just posted, but this is a very special night, if you have been watching the news in this very momento you know what is happening in Chile. On Agust 5, 33 miners got trapped some hundred meter below ground without an emergency exit. So today is the big day, the day they all get rescued! And while im watching, i decided to post about my bday last week! Thanks to our Lord almighty!

I turned 24!!! thank you Lord! I know in a few years i will not be as happy! :) so ill post some photos. I had a really good time! Thank you everyone that came, and everyone that had me in their prayers!!


Mafer and me!

Gordo and Reichel

mum

Fluffy

My perfect pedicure!

Monkeys!

Cesar, Ale, Ima and Rodin

Us!

Abuelitos

Happy Bdaaay!

Blowing the candel!
And that was my bday! i had a great time! and i am so grateful with my family and close friends.

Thank you Lord for blessing me with one more year of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment