Thursday, December 30, 2010

Feeling Guilty....

Im feeling sooo guilty right now... i havent post anything in soo long, but hey!! ive been having a blast, so ill just update a little bit and then ill make a full post about everything... :)

On November I went on vacation to New Jersey and NYC. It was wonderful and so breath taking, love NYC but would never want to live there.. its to hectic for me. I'm in love with my peaceful Zona.
I went crazy shopping, its the first time I got to just buy clothes for me and nothing else. It was a great time to be with family, had a blast and would love to be back, but only God know where he is taking me next year. I missed babi soo much, it made me want to be married and have that experiences with him (hopefully soon).

On December, well its december; holidays parties!!!!! :) first came our department dinner, and then our  company's luncheon and at last my family's Christmas party.

All that is left of this month and year is our anual beach trip with most of my family. So, im really excited, the beach, the house, the company! i just want it to be tomorrow and off we go and ill make a post about it next Year ;)

May tha Lord has blessed you this year and give you guidance and spiritual prosperity in the coming new year 2011!

Love you XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment